Note: This pocket book is available in several languages: English, German, French, Dutch.
- This Pocket Guide supplies a summary of the PRINCE2 method, to provide a quick introduction as well as a structured overview of the method;
- Main target Group for this pocket guide is anyone who wants to get to know the method PRINCE2 or a methodical approach for project management. The book is also very useful for members of a project management team on a project using the PRINCE2 method. Furthermore this pocket guide can be used as literature for the preparation of the PRINCE2 2009 Edition Foundation exam;
- This pocket guide is based on PRINCE2 2009 Edition;
- This pocket book deals with processes, themes and principles within project management and PRINCE2.
- Tailoring PRINCE2 explains how to fit the PRINCE2 method onto the specific project circumstances;
- A complete but concise description of PRINCE2 2009 Edition, for anyone involved in projects or project management.